At Beyond Age Play we expect all attendees to conduct themselves in a respectable manner. Attendees are required to abide by the following rules to keep everyone safe. Please note any violation of the code of conduct will result in ejection from Beyond Age Play and from the hotel premises, any money paid to either will be forfeited. No refunds will be given to any persons removed from the conference or hotel under these circumstances. Consent Violation is when someone knowingly and willfully chooses to ignore or cross someone’s limits and boundaries. We denounce unwanted advances, undesired contact and predatory behavior of any kind. We strive to make BEYOND AGE PLAY a safe age play conference at all times. If/when a crisis occurs on-site, we will have assistance available to immediately take care of the situation. We are committed to this process so these goals are enforced.
- All attendees must be 18 years of age prior to purchasing a registration to the event. Attendees are required to provide a valid government issued photo ID to verify age.
- Conference name badges and wristbands must be worn and visible at all times. Wristbands must be worn on the wrist. Attendees without proper wristbands will be asked to get theirs.
- All activity must be consensual within the conference area. No touching of anyone’s person or personal property without their express permission, will be tolerated. All such behavior must be reported to event staff immediately. Nothing we can do after the event.
- Attendees shall always be respectful of others – no exceptions. Demeaning or humiliating remarks to people of different orientations, races, ages or interests will not be tolerated. Disrespect of others or bullying of any kind will not be tolerated. BAP does not permit any form of destructive or harmful behavior to any property or person. Offenders are subject to removal and responsible for damages.
- All cell phones, cameras and personal recording devices are strictly prohibited at all areas of the conference, except for individual hotel rooms and designated cell phone areas. (Registered event vendors may use a cell phone in the vending area for credit card processing only.)
- No photos or video recordings are allowed to be taken at any time. Devices used for photos or video recordings will be confiscated and reviewed by security. Any Media pertaining to BAP will be deleted and the device will be returned. Offenders will be required to leave the event with no refund. No exceptions. Event authorized photographers will be available for photos.
- Solicitation is prohibited; violators will be removed from the event without refund. Accepting pay for services of any kind is not allowed at KBAP. There are no “pro-services” or “pay for play” allowed anywhere on the hotel property including in individual hotel rooms. Anyone found providing or partaking in such services will be removed from BAP and banned from all future events.
- There is NO nudity allowed in the Hotel or Conference area. Clothing is required at all times.
- Diapers must be covered at all times with the exception of the time out/changing room area.
- Attendees must arrive and remain in street clothing when entering and exiting the hotel and in all hotel common areas including front desk area, lobby, and restaurant/bar. There will be a security checkpoint past the lobby, which begins the conference space.
- Smoking is permitted ONLY in designated areas AND you will need to change into street clothing if this areas is outside.
- There are to be NO diapers of any kind worn in the pool. Stated pool rules and hours are to be adhered to by all attendees.
- There are NO Messy/Soiled diapers allowed ANYWHERE at BAP. (If you have medical needs, please contact us.)
- BAP is not responsible for your lost, damaged or stolen property. Please keep your personal items safe.
- NO weapons of any kind are allowed at BAP.
- BAP is a drug and alcohol-free event. Possession or consumption of alcoholic beverages in the conference space is strictly forbidden. Possession or use of illegal drugs, of any kind, is not permitted at any time in any part of the hotel or on its premises. Anyone who is noticeably intoxicated or under the influence of illegal drugs will not be allowed into BAP and will be required to leave. Alcohol must remain in individual hotel rooms.
- Hotel Quiet Hours are from 12am – 7am. All gatherings and parties in individual rooms are to end by 1am. There is to be no loitering or loud activity in the hallways during the Hotel Quiet Hours. *This is subject to change with hotel confirmation*
- Furrys are welcome at BAP.
- No Dark Age Play–No Involving BDSM or Sexual play in your age play.
- All information regarding location, events, scenes, participants, or conversations participated in or overheard, while attending this PRIVATE event, is to be held in strict confidence.
- Attendees may not bring a non-registered person into the area in which the conference is held. Breaking this rule will result in your removal from the conference with no refunds.
- Attendees are not to discuss or disclose any details of BAP to anyone not registered while at the conference. Failure to comply will result in ejection from the event without a refund.
- All decisions of BAP conference staff are final. BAP Tickets are non-transferrable and non-refundable. No refunds or compensation will be offered or given in the event that your attendance at the conference is terminated, by either yourself or at the request of BAP.
- BAP reserves the right to refuse anyone for any reason at any time.
I swear that I am not attending this event for the purposes of collecting information about any of the participants or the organizers; for the purpose of any investigation, or for the purpose of publication. I further understand and affirm that I will NOT disclose, in ANY format, in any manner, at any time; any information which includes or references ANY details from my attendance at this PRIVATE event.
I agree and affirm that as a Private Event, I may be ejected at any time at BAP’s discretion, without compensation. I agree that I will not disclose the hotel location or name of the hotel to anyone. I agree that I may be ejected from the convention for any violation or breaking of these rules without any compensation or refunds. I understand I will face consequences up to and including legal action, should I ever violate the letter or spirit of this agreement.